Berman DeValerio respects the privacy of its clients, prospective clients and others who contact us. Berman DeValerio does not collect any personally identifiable information that is not voluntarily submitted by the user of this website or automatically submitted by the user’s web browser software.
Personally Identifiable Information
Berman DeValerio collects only the following personally identifiable information from users:
- Information a user submits on a form provided on Berman DeValerio’s website;
- Information a user submits via electronic mail or attachment send to Berman DeValerio’s website; and
- Information automatically provided to Berman DeValerio’s web servers by a user’s web browser software, including without limitation the user’s website address, the user’s Internet Service Provider, and the type and version of a user’s web browser.
Berman DeValerio uses such information only for the specific purpose(s) for which it was submitted. Berman DeValerio does not sell or otherwise distribute any personal information collected via this website.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Berman DeValerio reserves the right to disclose personal information in the following exigent circumstances:
- If Berman DeValerio has a good faith belief that disclosure is required by law; or
- If Berman DeValerio reasonably believes that disclosure is necessary to redress injury to, or interference with, Berman DeValerio’s legal rights.
Please be aware that Internet security has significant limitations. Information sent to this website may be intercepted by third parties unrelated to Berman DeValerio. Berman DeValerio expressly disclaims all liability, and users agree to hold Berman DeValerio harmless, for damages resulting from any such interception. This website is not intended for the transmission of confidential or proprietary information and any such transmission by the user is done entirely at the user’s own risk.